Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wednesday Post 5

1)  Today was a productive day, as I got the entire profile gamestate completed (add, remove, select), made the graphics scalable, and began working on the HUD.  I also made a credits notification box, which took a single line of code.

2)  Next week will be a 100% focus on the Play gamestate.  I want to focus on designing the layout and basic look of the play field without getting hung up on graphics too much.  The goals for the end of next week will be to have blobs moving, a basic backgroudn designed with the game in mind, and a hud containing score, multiplier, and a progress bar.

3)  Came across my first bug today that I'm leaving in for now.  It seems that when I clear the text area and then add text directly afterward, the window freezes.  For now it just appends the text area with the profile information, which is good enough for now.  I'm glad I let it go after working on it, so I could move on to more important things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment